Before you ask please READ THIS

Duplicate product rate in product content

in Fame Posts: 119
Hi my friend,
how are you?
I was trying to duplicate the product rate in the product page, but my limited capacities don't allow it... :-)
So can you tell me how can I duplicate the rate under the variation div?
Thanks
Gabriele
screenshot_apollo.jpg
1366 x 768 - 80K

Comments

If possible can you please help me with two css?
    IN file screenshot apollo 2 there's the word "FROM" in green, is that possible to have it in black or grey?
    IN file screenshot apollo 3 there's the word "From" I'd like it in black, a little bigger and if possible with more space between the word and the price.
    The website for checking is www.italiaamoremio.it and the wine (the one that show the word FROM is the coparossa 2001/2013)
    Thanks a lot
    screenshot_apollo_2.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 102K
    screenshot_apollo_3.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 111K
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    garocchi said: IN file screenshot apollo 2 there's the word "FROM" in green, is that possible to have it in black or grey?
    IN file screenshot apollo 3 there's the word "From" I'd like it in black, a little bigger and if possible with more space between the word and the price.
    Use this custom CSS:
    .woocommerce div.product p.price .from,
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price .from {
    font-size: 1em;
    margin: 0 4px 0 0;
    color: #000;
    }
    garocchi said: I was trying to duplicate the product rate in the product page, but my limited capacities don't allow it... :-)
    This price only shows up there when you have one product available in two different prices(like in case your wine with "from" text). It is not easy to copy price for simple product there. I don't think I will be able to help you there, but you can ask on woocommerce forum - they should know if there are any filter actions that can be easily called.

With kind regards.
    Thanks my friend... :-)