Before you ask please READ THIS

WooCommerce override bug

in Fame Posts: 14
I would like to report a bug in string's translation "If you have shopped with us before, please enter your details in the boxes below. If you are a new customer please proceed to the Billing & Shipping section." into fame > woocommerce > checkout > form-login.php.
String is different from orginal string (missing a comma between the words 'customer' and 'please'), then makes it unranslated.
Phrase should be changed from "If you have shopped with us before, please enter your details in the boxes below. If you are a new customer please proceed to the Billing & Shipping section." to "If you have shopped with us before, please enter your details in the boxes below. If you are a new customer, please proceed to the Billing & Shipping section."

Best regard

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

I will fix it, thanks.
    I think you are aware of it, but you can change it on your own in fame\woocommerce\checkout\form-login.php

With kind regards.
    Yes, of course. I have already corrected error in my installation and I thought it was nice to let you see.
    Collaboration is essential between computer programmers

Regard
  • AirAir
    Thanks to this i was able to correct it in our other themes that were also using old translation. Thanks again.

With kind regards.