Before you ask please READ THIS

Default Developer info on my theme - How to remove please

Hey guys, I love you x But i dont want this info on my site, how do i remove please. It apears every time I update the theme.

Content is for demonstration purposes only. Theme made by Apollo13 This site uses cookies. Cookie policy. I agree to the Terms of use, and the Privacy policy

Kindly Simon

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Could you show me where it appears cause I don't know of any such text.

With kind regards.
  • Good Morning Air. See bottom of page www.simonnewbound.com
  • AirAir
    I understand you have removed this message in past in theme options? http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/footer_content

If yes then maybe try putting there space only or few spaces like

I didn't know about such issue until now.

With kind regards.
  • Yes I did, So where do i make this edit, in footer, or functions, i cant see any reference to these entrys "" Content is for demonstration purposes only. Theme made by Apollo13 This site uses cookies. Cookie policy. I agree to the Terms of use, and the Privacy policy "" in either of these files. Sorry to trouble you . Many thanks as always Simon
  • AirAir
    I meant that you will set footer message as empty spaces, in theme options.
    I have to test it to see if I can recreate this issue, but I need time for this.

With kind regards.
  • HI Air many thanks as always :) Cheers Simon
  • When does my Support service expire ? ;)
    Screenshot 2016-06-20 13.51.34.png
    627 x 528 - 78K
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

I believe that when you will go to your downloads on ThemeForest, then you will get exact date.

http://themeforest.net/downloads

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    I have checked, and I don't get same problem as you described. Maybe you do something else beside uploading new version of theme, like installing demo data? Or maybe you use WPML, and it caches some old setting for this option?

With kind regards.