Before you ask please READ THIS

Arabic Site Issues

in Thirteen Posts: 12
Hi,

I have multiple issue with the theme, as I am having a multiple languages website (English & Arabic) as following :

1. I am unable to customize the side menu, like to change the text in the footer or add custom css without affecting the English one.
2. I am unable to change any settings in the arabic pages like (content layout, padding ,etc).
3. I am unable to turn the hidden sidebar off from the Arabic without the English one ,I am even unable to Arabiz the content"create arabic content "

please help

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

What plugin do you use for making your site multilingual, cause this is work for WPML?
    jawabri said: 1. I am unable to customize the side menu, like to change the text in the footer or add custom css without affecting the English one.
    Side menu(or rather main menu) and footer text - this is work for WPML. For custom CSS you can use selector I gave you in your last topic.

However changing options of theme(not options of single page) across languages is mostly not possible. You can of course edit WPML config to enable options you need.

For point 2. you can elso edit WPML config file

3. Same as previous- this is theme option, so it won't be changed across languages.

However I have to know what plugin you use to know if my answers is even relevant to your topic.

PS.
    If you wish to make your site totally different across languages, then it would be better idea to setup Multisite WordPress installation and change settings in each site as you wish.

With kind regards.
    said: file