Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer - License

in CeeVee Posts: 1
Do you provide the license with the purchase of the theme. Just trying to find out.

Appreciate your feedback on this Thanks

Comments

No, we're not.
    Are you facing any kind of issues I could help you with?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Really disappointed that the update has broken the access to VC, and now I have to buy a license to be able to use this theme going forward. Zero stars.
    sparklingwit said: Really disappointed that the update has broken the access to VC, and now I have to buy a license to be able to use this theme going forward. Zero stars.
    You are so hasty.
    Please, give us at least a chance to help you?
    Our update was accepted by Envato team, which is always about the quality.
    You don't have to buy any license.
    What is your website url?
    All the Best.
  • The update calls it a required plugin and gives me no way to update it without providing a license key. The website URL is williamstevensiii.com.
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 1,758
    You are using Visual Composer version 4.7.4, but the latest version of CeeVee theme (v 1.1.1) is equipped with Visual Composer in version 4.11.2.1 which is compatible with latest WordPress.
    If you are unable to update it automatically - please then do this manually via FTP (refer to https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation).
    The zip package of this plugin is located in this location..\wp-content\themes\ceevee\inc\plugins\js_composer.zip
    Post edited by surgeon on
    All the Best.
  • Tried updating. I get this message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_set_shortcodes_templates_dir() in /home/wpstevens/williamstevensiii.com/content/wp-content/plugins/vc_extend_apollo13_ceevee/vc_extend.php on line 15
  • And it's taken down my whole site.
  • Got it working by disabling all plugins and reinstalling the whole thing from scratch. Not a user friendly process at all!