Before you ask please READ THIS

Creating Album, Work

When creating an album, work or a page (haven't tried a post yet) it will never publish but will go into draft mode. No matter what I do it will never publish. A work around is to enter a title, featured image and click publish. Go to Album, Work, Page list and find the draft and then click edit. Once in edit then I can publish the appropriate type.

I've tried this on my local machine, a staging machine and a production server and it happens everytime. I've tried this also with only the required plugins and same issue. I've even on my local machine started a new site with nothing in the database, loaded the demo and still have to do the above workaround to get these types to publish.

Comments

• Forgot to add that all other themes don't have this same issue so it is definitely related to the this theme that I just installed.
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Thanks for being one of first clients for our new theme.
    trifatlete said: When creating an album, work or a page (haven't tried a post yet) it will never publish but will go into draft mode.
    This is first time I am hearing about such issue with any theme. However I am able to recreate it, so it is good.
    It must be connected to changes that Envato made us to do on last day before publishing theme.
    Big sorry for that!

I will debug this today and try to find cause and solution.

Thanks for reporting. We will release update ASAP, hopefully today.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    edited July 2016 Posts: 10,970
    OK I found it. It looks it is our newest feature to organize options while creating page that messes publishing.

For now go to fatmoon\js\admin-script.js line ~652

and remove this code

//make sure we will land in same tab after save
    form.on('submit', function(){
    form.attr('action', window.location.hash); //insert anchor
    });
    I will fix it today so we have feature and proper saving :-)

Once again sorry for problems!

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    edited July 2016 Posts: 10,970
    OK, it was dumb mistake by me. To fix it above code have to be change it to:

//make sure we will land in same tab after save
    form.on('submit', function(){
    form.attr('action', form.attr('action') + window.location.hash); //insert hash
    });
    Anyway it will be in update :-)

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Awesome thank you. Spectacular theme and I appreciate your quickness in finding and fixing this issue.
  • AirAir
    I just wanted to inform you that update waits on ThemeForest ready for download.

With kind regards.