Before you ask please READ THIS

Works Featured Image Quality

I noticed that the featured images for the "Works" section aren't as crisp and have low resolution compared to how your demo makes images look? How can this be fixed?

Comments

Could you please provide an url to your website, and please point the page where we can observe this glitch.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • on the front page of www.thedigitalhustle.com , I currently have your images uploaded on the front
    There's a 'Coming soon' page enabled. Please send me login credentials via private message (click my nick and find 'Message' button - top right corner)
    All the Best.
  • You can check it now. Sorry. I put the maintenance mode on last night. I also have the Apollo Image at 100.
    From what I can observe - there is nothing obviously wrong.
    Let's take the image with bottles. Its resolution is 800x600 and it's scaled down even when I browse this page in full hd - so it's as crisp as it can possibly be.

Could you please point the demo site which has - in your opinion - more crisp images?
    What device and what kind of screen you use?
    All the Best.
  • edited July 2016 Posts: 7
    I'm looking at the Cleveland demo. Also see attached. I saved the same image from the demo site and uploaded it on mines. I took screenshots. You can see the difference in both. I'm on a iMac as well.
    mysite.png
    510 x 379 - 130K
    demosite.png
    504 x 376 - 140K
    Post edited by shotbyamil on
    Ok, I can confirm, thou I can notice this difference only by using chrome browser.
    We will investigate this issue.
    All the Best.
  • Wow! Very true. I looked at it on Firefox platform and its looks way better! Not sure why, but I appreciate your help!
    shotbyamil said: I looked at it on Firefox platform and its looks way better!
    Yep, nevertheless we need to crunch it! I'll let you know, please stay tuned.

All the Best.
  • My product images are not looking very crisp as well. Please help.
  • and also coming out crooked/staggered. My domain is dummyalpinevapor.com
    Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 9.51.36 AM.png
    2456 x 1182 - 720K
  • AirAir
    Hi there alpinevapor

Could you provide live link to page where it happens? Also in which browser do you see this ?

With kind regards.
  • Thank you Air I figured it out! i had to tweak the image sizes
  • AirAir
    edited August 2016 Posts: 10,970
    @shotbyamil could you try add such custom CSS for your issue with image quality on Chrome:

img {
    image-rendering: optimizeSpeed; /* */
    image-rendering: -moz-crisp-edges; /* Firefox */
    image-rendering: -o-crisp-edges; /* Opera */
    image-rendering: -webkit-optimize-contrast; /* Chrome (and Safari) */
    image-rendering: optimize-contrast; /* CSS3 Proposed */
    -ms-interpolation-mode: nearest-neighbor; /* IE8+ */
    }
    With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on