Before you ask please READ THIS

Filter for displaying single images in single albums

in FatMoon Posts: 293
Hello Apollo
First of all thanks for a great theme with a great backend!
For my purpose I use "Los Angeles" as a base for my website. I'd like to only have one album and within the album be able so use a category filter to display these images (similar to portfolio categories but opening lightbox in image instead of a new page). Is this do-able?

Thanks for your valued answer
Pascal

Comments

updated question:
    if possible to filter images within an album it would be very cool (instead of activating lightbox for the clicked image) to start a ken burns slide show with only the images from the selected category (with a back to Album button).. possible?
    Thanks
    Pascal
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    FLYART said: Is this do-able?
    Yes, we have added such option in version 1.0.3
    Just add tags to each item while dealing with Album media. http://apollo13.eu/docs/fatmoon/#!/album_media
    FLYART said: if possible to filter images within an album it would be very cool (instead of activating lightbox for the clicked image) to start a ken burns slide show with only the images from the selected category (with a back to Album button).. possible?
    It is not possible as they are two different layouts. However you can enable autoplay function in lightbox(but for now it will scan through all items, not filtered ones).

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-08-24_10-25-38.png
    306 x 339 - 5K
    Thanks for your fast reply!