Before you ask please READ THIS

Social Icons in Footer / Top Bar

I am trying to rearrange the social icons that appear in the footer. I am following the directions and doing it through the Appearance -> Customize -> General Settings -> Social Settings. And dragging them into the order I want them but it has no effect on the placement of the icons. When I save and then exit out of customize and then go back in everything is right back where it was before. The appearance (icon / square / circle) adjustment works fine.

Settings also have no effect on social icons in top bar. While it would be great if the drag and dropped worked, I can just as easily do the adjustment manually in the code if you point me in the direction of where to find the code.

Also is there a way to have the top bar only show select items while the foot shows everything?
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 12.32.10.png
1920 x 1200 - 639K
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 12.32.18.png
671 x 161 - 26K
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 12.32.10 1.png
442 x 113 - 19K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

We have confirmed that there is an issue with this - sorry for that. We will hunt it, and release update when it will be ready.

As for rearranging in code, you can try to edit it in fatmoon\advance\fatmoonApollo13.php line ~810

'500px' => array( 'fa fa-500px', '500px' ),
    'behance' => array( 'fa fa-behance', 'Behance' ),
    You can change order in that list.
    azchipka said:
    Also is there a way to have the top bar only show select items while the foot shows everything?
    I believe you could target it with CSS, however using different list would be misleading, and using so many social services is rather not good option. Using 6 social icons is considered bloated. But this is just my personal opinion :-)

With kind regards.