Before you ask please READ THIS

Demo's not importing to Site (sometimes service error, sometimes it finishes and does not work.)

I have seen threads about this issue on here but have not found the solution. When I try to import demo's (specifically Hope) but others as well, I use clear import mode, and sometimes it either finishes importing fine but then my front page is just html code and no actual demo, and sometimes the import fails and reads "internal service error." Thank you for the potential help guys! Love the results I have seen other people get from this theme regardless.

Comments

OK, let's rock!
    please send me private message with
    1. login credentials,
    2. demo of your choice - I will have to run importer by myself.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hi, it took over 2 minutes for your hosting to process old content removal, that's why importer stopped. But after second attempt - all went perfect (but very slow - godaddy is not a speed daemon).
    All the Best.
  • I'm having the same issue (specifically with HOPE). Don't want to lose my blog posts but all other content I can redo fairly easily.

I set my WP theme a few years ago when I first started this site and haven't changed since. Trying to make my site look a little more modern and LOVE the Hope theme.
    Hello!
    No problem at all - send me login credentials via private message, I'll take a closer look at your case
    All the Best.