Before you ask please READ THIS

Cannt change works headers...

I'm adding works items an i cant seem to add an image to the background of the header.. can you assist,,,
screenshot-www.beunq.co.uk-2016-09-16-16-36-36.png
1920 x 1099 - 307K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

So image is not displayed or not saving at all? If you added background color also, then either remove it or add it some transparency, cause now image may be hidden under bg-color. Link to your site would help.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    It is exactly as I said- you have to remove background-color for tile bar(or give it some transparency). And on second link you don't have title bar but Visual Composer content.

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-09-20_09-17-10.png
    639 x 898 - 108K
  • thanks but as there are different templates.. can you provide instructions on how to edit or replicate these pages etc..
  • AirAir
    Your question is pretty general, and I am not sure what you wish to replicate exactly. You can edit these works, to see how they are constructed. What you need to know more?

With kind regards.
  • How come through first header is full width and takes up the full screen and the others donot.. how do I get the same effext
  • AirAir
    Like I said this "full height header" is not header but content, to be precise it is "row", from visual composer. So you can see how it is made in work that you like and copy same solution to other works.

With kind regards.