Before you ask please READ THIS

Home Slider not displaying on the smartphone

idaida
in FatMoon Posts: 46
Hi!

I have now a new issue: all at once my homepage slider is not showing on my smartphone, while on the computer it is still present... What's happening?
Best, I.

Comments

• idaida
    Hello, I cannot solve this problem, the home slider is not showing anymore, neither on the computer nor on the phone. I selected "frontpage" -> "page" and also in settings the choice is for "home", but there is no slider anymore. At the beginning I took the demo homepage and just changed the photos....
    Thank you for helping,
    I.
  • idaida
    Before I had the Bronx homepage slider with the Album "slideshow home" and the page "home - frontpage". How can I restore it?
    Please provide login credentials to admin panel via private message.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    So your home page is empty.
    If you don't have any pages/posts/galleries/portofolios already designed - I recommend to run importer once again.
    All the Best.
  • idaida
    Why is it empty all at once? It was working! What do you mean by running "importer" once again? You mean to import Bronx theme once again? Can I import only the homepage? Won't I loose all my website which is hours and hours of work?? Best, I.
  • idaida
    I have finished almost the whole website. A huge work since I uploaded hundreds of media. I cannot loose it. I need only the home fixed.
    Hello.
    ida said: Why is it empty all at once? It was working!
    Well, the home page is empty, it has no content and I really don't know the history, so I can't tell you what had happened.
    Also - I checked - you have no revision history, so we cannot move back in changes.
    But if home page is the only one page that was intact - I can import this single page for you.
    So I will import homepage from our Bronx demo to your website, right? agree?
    All the Best.
  • idaida
    Hi Surgeon,
    yes, at the moment this is the only part that is not working... In fact I had a look if there was some history, but nothing! :-(
    It would be great if you could import the homepage slider from Bronx demo to my website. In this case I would only replace the photos of the slider and I would be ok, am I right?
    Best, I.
    OK, turns out that on Bronx the homepage is a slider, and you need to choose it from Customizer >> General Setting >> Front Page >> Single Album.
    All the Best.
  • idaida
    ok. So in this case could you please import the Bronx homepage slider so that I can use it and change the photos? When I choose my homepage single album now it is not appearing as a slider but in ugly bricks....
    Thank you for your help and best regards, I.
    surgeon said: OK, turns out that on Bronx the homepage is a slider,
    I mean Albums. You have albums with your photos, right?
    If you want your homepage look similar to homepage of Bronx demo - please choose one of your albums.

All the Best.
  • idaida
    Yes I did that but look at my website, it is not similar to the homepage of the Bronx Demo! There are ugly sliders running, they're not full screen, the logo is not displayed, there is no Ken Burn effect.... And the options for "Revolution Slider" are not changeable, there is written "default".
    Kindly import the original Bronx album of the frontpage and I will replace the Bronx photos with mine.

Best, I.
    Hello Ida

I made a few changes to your settings and i think its looks like you wanted :)
    What i have changed: http://nimb.ws/PUxolX and http://nimb.ws/DmRyj9

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • idaida
    Hi Daniel, thank you, it looks ALMOST like the Bronx one. Could you please take off also the smaller gallery under the photos displaying as KEN BURNS slider? I had a look at the Bronx version and there isn't such a small gallery showing at the end of the page. Thank you again for your help and best regards, I.
  • idaida
    I mean the sort of preview gallery that covers part of the ken burn whole screen photos...
    Take a look now.

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • idaida
    now it's perfect, thank you. How did you manage that?