Before you ask please READ THIS

How to change font type of Header in Album

edited September 2016 in FatMoon Posts: 3
Hi there,

thank you very much for your super nice wordpress theme. It takes some time to understand everything but it's worth it. I have a problem in getting the same header style on my album page as I have on my other pages (eg Home, About, Contact...). I tried out to find it - I also digg into the source code but didn't figure it out. May you help me out with this please? Link to my webpage: www.elor-eichner.de

And how can I add these beautiful dashed hr lines as I did on the other pages? Thanks for your help!
screenshot.jpg
1304 x 361 - 44K
Post edited by webdesignetc on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I am glad you like the theme :)
    webdesignetc said: I have a problem in getting the same header style on my album page as I have on my other pages (eg Home, About, Contact...)
    Things you show here are two different things:
    1. On Home you use Visual Composer element for titles
    2. On gallery you use theme title-bar layout element

If you wish to have same style, then on your other pages(like Home) also use title-bar layout element.
    Also then with some custom CSS and theme settings you can add look that you like.

If you need more info, then don't hesitate to ask:-)

With kind regards.
  • Good morning! Thank you very much for your fast reply.
    I understand that I should do a work around with CSS... In this case I could leave it like it is and use the CSS instead to style the title-bar layout element? What CSS file is used for the definition of the Google Font classes? I could copy the definition from there and adopt that.
  • AirAir
    webdesignetc said: In this case I could leave it like it is and use the CSS instead to style the title-bar layout element?
    You can do everything you want ;-)
    webdesignetc said: What CSS file is used for the definition of the Google Font classes? I could copy the definition from there and adopt that.
    It depends what you ask about exactly. Font faces are added to various elements in user.css, but fonts are added to site in google css that has random name depending on font you selected, for example it can look like this:
    <link rel='stylesheet' id='redux-google-fonts-apollo13_option_starter-css'  href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway%3A100%2C200%2C300%2C400%2C500%2C600%2C700%2C800%2C900%7CRoboto%3A100%2C300%2C400%2C500%2C700%2C900%2C100italic%2C300italic%2C400italic%2C500italic%2C700italic%2C900italic&#038;ver=1474357515' type='text/css' media='all' />
    With kind regards.
  • Hi there! Thank you for your reply again. In fact as I said I solved it that I styled the title-bar element in the way I wanted it to look:

h1.page-title {
        line-height: 1;
        letter-spacing: -2px;
        font-family: 'Raleway';
        font-style: normal;
        font-weight: 200;
        src: local('Raleway ExtraLight'), local('Raleway-ExtraLight'), url(http://fonts.gstatic.com/s/raleway/v11/8KhZd3VQBtXTAznvKjw-ky3USBnSvpkopQaUR-2r7iU.ttf) format('truetype');
        padding: 30px 0;
        margin: 0 70px;
        border-top: 1px dotted #efefef;
        border-bottom: 1px dotted #efefef;    
    }

As everyone can see in this example I found the right CSS snippet to use the same font I wanted to as I selected to be used in the GENERAL SETTINGS > FONT SETTINGS.

Now the headline looks the same on every page. Problem solved :D

• AirAir
    Great, thanks for details!

With kind regards.