Before you ask please READ THIS

A few promlems on site (external links, Google errors)

edited October 2016 in Photon Posts: 48
Hello Air,
I have few problems and i hope you will give me some advises.

1)2 external links. I deleted them 3 times in user.css but they appear again and again...
111.jpg
616 x 186 - 41K
Post edited by PavelT on

Comments

2) Google browser shows unknown errors for me. Is there something serious? Can they be removed? I'm really a noob, and I don't understand anything about them.

Thank you very much for suppot.
    111111.jpg
    1887 x 510 - 239K
    Thank you very much for suppot.
    1111.jpg
    1888 x 681 - 320K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)
    PavelT said:
    1)2 external links. I deleted them 3 times in user.css but they appear again and again...
    user.css is generated from theme settings so you shouldn't edit it. Remove images set as background in Customizing ▸ Pages Layout -> 404 page template and Customizing ▸ Pages Layout -> Password protected

Errors:
    "%7B%7B%20data.thumb.src%20%7D%7D:1 GET http://photon.apollo13.kinsta.com/blog/{{ data.thumb.src }} 404 (Not Found)"
    It is from WordPress player from playlist template - nothing to do about it.

"Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause()."
    I believe I can fix it in next version, but it breaks nothing

"Cannot set property 'w' of undefined"
    I can't recreate it on my installation, so there is chance it is connected to some plugin that you use.

With kind regards.
    Thank you for reply. =)