Before you ask please READ THIS

Footer color issues

Hey there!

I'm having trouble getting my lower-footer area to change colors. I've changed all of the light/dark variant settings in the customize section but no matter what, my lower footer, "to-top" button (only when it reaches the footer section) and the search bar footer widget background stay black/very dark. Of the colors i've set, nothing on my site should be that dark. When i'm in preview on the customize page, I can see the changes and it uses my set preferences but that won't translate to the live page. Any help would be appreciated! I've attached photos.

the link to my site is www.experiencefolk.com
What I don't Want.png
2788 x 682 - 85K
What it should look like.png
2822 x 1117 - 158K

Comments

Hi.
    I can see that the problem is caused by child theme - it's loading parent themes css file little bit to late and it's overwriting styles generated by Customizer.
    Are you using any kind of child-theme plugin?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Yes, I am! I'm using Child Theme Configurator. Should I uninstall it? Or will CSS help?
  • I actually deleted the plugin and figured out how to set up my own child theme. The colors work perfectly! Thanks for the help, you guys are great!
    Great!
    As for the child theme - we provide one that suits FatMoon perfectly.
    All the Best.
  • Where can I find information on that?
    Child theme is bundled in package you can download from Theme Forest.
    All the Best.