Before you ask please READ THIS

Importing Demo - Purchase Code "Submit Button" not active

issues with a correct / valid purchase code.
On the import screen, after entering a correct / valid purchase code, the submit button does not respond with retrieving the next page. No action.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• same thing here...please help
  • I've tried various scenarios, browsers, all plugins disabled/enabled, reinstalled, etc. still no luck. hoping to get an answer soon. behind schedule on our website.
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

You both guys have this problem as it appears. I asked already grainbox for access so I could see what is going on. However it can different issue, so romeofotowv please send me access to.

Please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    OK I have found the problem, soon I will post FIX here and also release hot update on ThemeForest.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    OK, update is waiting on ThemeForest to be accepted. Anyone who don't want to edit files can update theme later and everything will work. Sorry for issues!

Those who need this now, please download attached zip file, unpack it, and upload admin-script.js to fatmoon/js
    Next hit ctrl+f5 on importer page and it should work fine.

Thanks!

With kind regards.
    zip
    zip
    admin-script.zip
  • I'm having the same problem. I can't import any demos, it's just hung on "Installing plugins - WPBakery Visual Composer" and just stops there (even waited 4 hours). Nothing happens :( Tried downloading new update and still nothing. Unfortunately putting us far behind - please help!

The zip file didn't work either
  • AirAir
    Hello there mitchills.

Have you tried on fresh install?

Try such thing:
    1. Download https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-database-reset/ and use it to reset all tables in your database
    2. Install newest update 1.1.6.1 http://www.apollo13.eu/themes_update/apollo13_framework_theme/index.html
    3. Go to wp-content\uploads\apollo13_tmp and remove any file there if there is any.

With kind regards.