Before you ask please READ THIS

Add sign up button to Slider Revolution

Hi guys,

Please see screen shot. I'd like to add a sign up button where the pink x is so people can click on it and enter their email address. How can I do this? This is on a slide in Slider Revolution.

Thanks.
1920 x 530 - 156K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

Could you check if you posted in good category, cause I am pretty sure you didn't buy Agency theme, right?

With kind regards.
  • I am using trial for Agency. I will buy it next week. So yes I am using Starter and Agency. I am making 2 websites. Apollo themes are great :)
    Hello

If i understood you well you want a button with function that when you press it, a input appears and everything must work inside the Revolution Slider, right?

If it is possible its require a lot of customization. I also checked the sliders made by the author (like this one: https://revolution.themepunch.com/wordpress-newsletter-signup/) and the button link to the external page.

So the answer is: maybe it is possible but we cant help you to implement this because it is much beyond the scope of SUPPORT and our knowledge of the revolution slider ;)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Yes that's what I want. Ok Maybe I'll ask on another forum.

Thanks anyway.
  • My client wants this so maybe I would be better using another theme. Do you have any with a similar layout at the top where I can implement a sign up button like in the link you posted above?
    Hello again

"My client wants this so maybe I would be better using another theme."
    You ask us for a extra functionality of the Revolution Slider and it does not matter which theme you use because in all themes the Revo Slider is the same ;)

We would like to help you but even though it seems simple it is a very complex work. This would require attaching eg. MailChimp but we dont know how to do it ;)

Im sending you the slider from the link, you can import it and see how the Revo author made it.

With Regards
    Daniel
    zip
    zip
    newsletter-hero.zip
    Lead Graphic Designer