Before you ask please READ THIS

Info about livicons

edited April 2017 in Starter Posts: 10
hi
i just copied the my website created with started theme from map360.map360.it to www.map360.it
there is something that it doesn't work.. because i can't see many parts of the website... broken links.. i think it's a problem of database...
can u help me?
thanks
Post edited by Air on

Comments

hi
    can you tell me all the steps for move wordpress with your theme starter from subdomain to the root ? because i have many links errors... and i don't find a solution...
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

About live icons - please deactivate and activate plugin - it will fix it.
    About moving webiste in general it is the same as always https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

You may want only to change some theme setting after it so user.css would regenerate. Or go to starter/user and remove user.css file.

With kind regards.
    ok perfect! thanks just deactivate and reactivate again works!
    i saw that LivIcons Evolution say that it's an old version of the plugin.
    version with the theme: Versione 2.1.361
    last version: 2.3.370
    but it's not included the license... i just bought 4 days ago the theme, any solution? or i must buy the plugin to update it?
  • AirAir
    Don't worry about it yet. It won't give you any benefits at the moment. I will check if they didn't break anything in this plugin, cause I had to make some changes in it to make it work proper, and I will add it in next update of Starter.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    It looks livIcons is still broken on mulitsite installations, author don't want to fix it as it looks. So we will keep our fixed version in theme, so there won't be update and I don't advise to do it on your own.

With kind regards.
    hi
    sorry i made some mistake... o_O now i can see in my subdomain http://map360.map360.it some errors like \r\n code, there aren't some buttons icons... i tried to disable and active again all plugins without success... any solution?
  • AirAir
    Your link doesn't work for me at all. Are you sure you followed standard way of moving WordPress to other domain?

With kind regards.
    Hi! thanks all ok, i found a way and now the site works fine.
    just one other question:
    i saw that on my mobile (iPhone 6S) the revolution slider text is not responsive... any solution? www.map360.it
  • AirAir
    Start new topic about it please, and I will ask Daniel to take a look at this as he know Revo Slider pretty good.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    In next version plugin will get update, so I am unpinning this topic!