Before you ask please READ THIS

impossible to put my logo

hello i can choose an image for my logo why?

Comments

• i cant' sorry
  • Appearance > customize > Header settings > logo > type (select image) > upload.
    That's how to do it. I had issues because it took about 10mins for the logo to appear on the website. So if you have done the above. Wait and then try refreshing your page.
  • AirAir
    Hello continjessi :-)

What exactly happens that you can't put logo? You can't save settings or you just don't see your logo? Could you show link to your site?

With kind regards.
  • hello, it's ok for the logo but i want the same header one page as this preview
    http://preview.themeforest.net/item/agency-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/19170373?_ga=1.107735874.1983917241.1482157069
    in my website the logo is the left and the menu is little at right like this : http://woody-import.com/ thanks
  • AirAir
    I see you have solve it by going to header options. Very good:-)
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 8
    No ! I saved my logo but it doesn't work
    Post edited by continjessi on
  • I use an .png is it ok ?
  • AirAir
    But you didn't ask about logo, but on header layout if I understand correctly.
    Anyway PNG is fine. Be sure to don't use any cache or optimization plugins until you are done with changes in layout of your site, cause they can block any changes from being visible.

With kind regards.
  • Ok so I disabled all plugin except redux and it does not work. Already when I select it on "customize" it does not appear and I save the changes are not taken into account and only the word Agency remains written help me it does not work !!!!!
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    Fixed.
    I had to click few times between text and Image logo until Customizer register that this option was changed.
    I don't know yet why it sometimes happen to redux on fresh installs but I am investigating. Anyway you will see page reloading when setting indeed was changed.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    continjessi said: ok thanks so much but the logo is so little why...?
    It is caused by setting height for logo to 24. I have now removed this setting.
  • AirAir
    You just have to clear cache in your plugin. Best to switch it off while you are working on your site
  • thanks so much ;)
  • hello again the same problem on my logo, so much little ...
  • AirAir
    What you by again? It was solved already. What is wrong with your logo now?