Before you ask please READ THIS

Removing existing Nav Anc is not removed, adding new does nothing

Perhaps I understand wrongly. But the front page is based on navigation anchors? So each slide is a navigation achor, I've removed two of them (My works and tesimonials) but they remain on the front page. I haven't used this theme in a year, but want to use it again from scratch. I have been reading your documentation, but ti's not clear what I'm meant to do. Please advise. Thanks

Comments

Hi, the navigation anchors are just to make possible to put in navigation menu items that links to slides.
    If you want to remove a slide from home page - edit the home page and remove the content row. Slides are build with content that is contained by rows in Visual Composer.
    More: http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/ceevee/#!/page_design
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Ok thank you - an other problem I have is that that importing teh xml attachment has caused my ssl to break. Is there a way to fix that, that is to import all the images, colours etc but without it linking to outside the site to non-https content?

I think I have a better understanding of the theme now. Pretty great.
  • hi Seesm I can't edit my last post, Just watned to let you know I have fixed the ssl issues, and now the site is working 100% ssl.

I have come across a different textual problem though, wondering if you can help.

I have attached an image where you can see the word ENGLISH drops to a sep line, however it shoud lbe on teh same line, as the previous one and not a new subject line. 'm not sure why this behaviour is the way it is, is there a way to append the word ENGLISH to the previous line?

I am using your default text, modified slightly:

UEL|2014 - 2015|MSc BIS: Pass|Modules: Project Management
    Database Systems
    Rapid Application Development
    Computer Security.
    UEL|2009 - 2013|BSc Computing: 2:1|Modules: Information Systems Modeling and Design
    IT Planning and Infrastructure
    Usability Engineering
    Multimedia Design & Web Development
    Database Systems
    Research Skills
    Advanced Information Systems Development
    Project Management
    Management Information Systems.
    Newham College|2008 - 2009|HE Diploma: Pass|Computing
    Mathematics
    English

The above text is what appears when I click save and update. So it looks correct, but for some reason theme is dropping ENGLISH to its own area.

Please advise, thanks in advance
    Screenshot (39).png
    2560 x 1440 - 835K
    OK, I can see this. Are you OK with providing login credentials? If so - please send them via private message.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.