Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo disappears and can't get it to function with menu line-spacing

I'm using the Odessa and Verona version of the theme on two different sites - For some reason the logo disappears on the Odessa theme - It worked before but now and old logo shows up - or none at all(?) I wanted to have a bigger version of it but could not change the css successfully - so I deleted it and now I cant get it back. Some hours are spent on this. How do I get it back, make it larger and position it good with the menu?
Skärmavbild 2017-02-25 kl. 13.36.46.png
1440 x 900 - 1M

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Does it only happen on homepage or on every page? Odessa demo uses header color variants so this is probably source of issue.

Check this answer http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/19373/#Comment_19373

Also if you could show link to your site I could verify it faster what is going on.

With kind regards.
  • Great! It worked. Can I also ask my other question? How do I enlarge the logo without the menu moving from it's place?

Thanks for quick response and a good theme.
  • AirAir
    Great :-)

If I could see your page I could answer you precise, as it depends on header variant that you use.
    However generally if you upload bigger logo, and reduce logo top and bottom padding you should get what you want. In some header variant logo width is restricted to 200px what limits also height.

With kind regards.
  • edited February 2017 Posts: 9
    The logo 1052 × 858 and I have experimented with the padding. But I can give you access to the page so you can see it.
    Post edited by superbad on
  • play.bravepeople.se/wp-admin
  • AirAir
    edited February 2017 Posts: 10,970
    You just gave access to everyone that view this topic, so better remove this account ASAP and create new one, and send me data by private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message")
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi Air. I have the following questions. How do I 1. Make the logotype as large as the marked area? 2. move the submeny to be situated closer below the main-menu. 3. How do remove the white animations decorating the menu-titles? 4. How do I move the whole menu 35px up? 5. How do I remove function of the header moving down, when the user is further down the page?
    sl_through_art_design_.jpg
    962 x 601 - 325K
    screendump5.jpg
    962 x 598 - 161K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

1. You can try such custom CSS to increase logo:

.header-horizontal .logo-container {
        min-width: 400px;
    }
    .header-horizontal .logo-container a.logo {
        max-width: 400px;
    }

2. -
    3. Customizing ▸ Header settings ▸ Main Menu ▸Hover effect
    4. -
    5. Customizing ▸ Header settings ▸Type, variant, background ▸Disabled, show only default header(not fixed)

-----

Your ideas break how header is designed in our theme, so not all is possible with simple custmization.
    Menu is centered relative to logo, and submenu is displayed below edge of header.
    I can't give you CSS that will change it as it brings with it self too much consequences.

If you like do it to your own responsibility.

With kind regards.
    Thank you very much! :)