Before you ask please READ THIS

Show image title in album brick theme

edited February 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 26
Hello is there a way to choose show the image title in the album brick theme?
another question: In album full theme when I click in show thumbnails the image title disappear and I must reload the page to see the title again. Can you give a option to do not happen this?
Thank you

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello
    malogalan said: Hello is there a way to choose show the image title in the album brick theme?
    Nope there isn't.
    malogalan said: In album full theme when I click in show thumbnails the image title disappear and I must reload the page to see the title again. Can you give a option to do not happen this?
    Just hide thumbnails by clicking again:-) or click 'i' icon, or small title on left bottom. It is only hidden when you open thumbnails, not removed. Try and get a bit more familiar with this interface ;-)

With regards.
  • 1 "Nope there isn't" ok I know, I see it. I mean if can you enable or make it possible, please? :-)

2 The 'i' icon didn´t appear in my child theme. I have to reinstall theme but anyway fails, I choose in the main setting to disable it but in in some albums show it in other not, in all of them I choose in the album menu global setting, so sure you are more familiar with the theme you can try to tell me whats happening :-)
    PD: I clear cache in firefox :-)
    Thank you.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    1. You are first person to ask about it after 1.5 year of selling this theme. It was designed this way, and I think it will stay like this also :-_) Sorry if you feel disappointed.

2. It is rather strange. Could you share live link to this album?

With regards.
  • Thank you for nothing.
  • By the way, you say the theme was not design un that way, but it is curious that after reinstalling the theme and child theme the title of the photos displayed on the bottom, so it seems that after all you are not very familiar with your product in 1.5 years. Anyway, have a good day.
  • AirAir
    Have you felt insulted or something, cause I get bad vibrations from you answers?
    malogalan said: but it is curious that after reinstalling the theme and child theme the title of the photos displayed on the bottom, so it seems that after all you are not very familiar with your product in 1.5 years
    You asked about bricks layout and when I typed 1. it was answer to your 1.
    I understand you think I answered about slider type theme, but I asked you for live link to that album(that you didn't gave me) in 2. so I could check what is going on and help with getting it back to normal.

With regards.

• 1 After reinstalling the themes the title displayed in the photo in brick theme, I'm sorry I did not specified it was thge brick theme. So this question is closed.

2 After reinstalling the themes, the 'i' icon appears in the middle of the image in full theme, on the left bottom of the image appears a very small rectangle with the image title inside that do the same action that the 'i' icon and no matter what you do in setting that this always appear, the only way to hide it is to remove the image title. You can see in http://www.miguelangellopezgalan.com/album/inicio/ with the 'i' icon disable, look that in the photo of the ring is in the onlyone that this small rectangle do not appears, becouse I remove the image tittle in album setting, it would be nice this can be choosen by the user, I mean to have the titles in my photos but not this small rectangle, on the other hand does not appear before reinstalling themes.

3 I ask about things to improve my web, I know what I bought, but also that things can be improved (and you do it making the upgrades) and your initial response seemed to me unfortunate, sincerely, and finally without knowledge as seen, since in the brick theme the images titles are displayed, I just had to reinstall themes.

Thank you.
  • AirAir
    edited February 2014 Posts: 10,970
    malogalan said: 1 After reinstalling the themes the title displayed in the photo in brick theme, I'm sorry I did not specified it was thge brick theme. So this question is closed.
    But you mean In lightbox right? Or I really should get more familiar with my theme :-)

OK in your second point I got kind of lost, but lets try :-)
    So you don't "like" small rectangle but would like to have 'i' icon? For rectangle we could hide it with CSS if you like, but 'i' icon is enabled in theme main settings, and also in single album.
    I understand that there is problem with this setting, right?
    to hide rectangle title you might be intrested in this http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/4122#Comment_4122
    Or to remove it use this custom CSS
    #show-text {
    display: none;
    }
    For point 3 - please show me how does it look, cause I could swear there is no titles in bricks theme in single album(not including when lightbox is opened). However there are titles in albums list in bricks mode.

PS. I checked that you use this theme since it was released. I didn't knew that when I answered your question at begining :-)

PS2. Ring photo - my first impression was that is fancy rear pipe in car;-) Now that I see it is a ring I have no idea how I could see it as pipe:-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 26
    Thank you air, i´ll try that

#show-text {
    display: none;
    }
    Post edited by Air on