Before you ask please READ THIS

After update Hypershot theme - header lower background color cannot change

edited August 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 3
Hi,

I've updated Hypershot theme to the newest version, two problems:
- it seems that I cannot change the main upper menu background color (header lower background); before updating theme it was dark grey, now turned to white and seems to be resistant to change;
- the "link" icon in the middle of the images in slideshow came back; I removed it previously, but after the update have to repeat the operation- please advise;

Before updating the theme I updated Wordpress as well, now running 3.6

Thanks!
Kasia Zmokla

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Genry said: it seems that I cannot change the main upper menu background color (header lower background); before updating theme it was dark grey, now turned to white and seems to be resistant to change;
    Yes, selector changed cause of fixed header and I didn't update it. Thanks for noticing that. I will fix it with update. Meanwhile use this custom css

#header,
    #access.touch .menu-container{
    background-color: #333333;
    }
    Genry said: - the "link" icon in the middle of the images in slideshow came back; I removed it previously, but after the update have to repeat the operation- please advise;
    Use child theme for such operations so you don't have to repeat it http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/
    Anyway I will try to add such option(deactivating link in albums) to settings.

Thanks for all info.

With regards.