Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio Slider

edited October 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 10
When creating a new portfolio item (by clicking "Add New" under the "Works" tab), I'm having a problem getting the slider to work. I add photos and click "yes" under "slider" but when I view the page, the slider is not appearing on the page. When I click "no" under "slider" I see the images, but I definitely want a slider to appear.

Here's an example:
http://audreyclairecook.com/portfolio/foobooz-philadelphia-magazine-present-open-stove-xvi

I want it to work like this page on the demo:
http://themeforest.net/item/skyfashion-minimalist-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/2735654

Comments

Hi,

Please install actual version of our theme. You have installed version 1.6.

Kind regards
  • I don't really want to deal with updating the theme, unless you can tell me that i only have to update a few files...I've really customized the theme.

Plus, when I purchased the theme, the slider worked on individual Works pages, so there must be a way to address this without updating. This is one of the main reasons why I purchased the theme in the first place.
    I understand that you made a deep customization.

Have you been using slider from jquery cycle? because as i see right now there is a problem of this plugin. It gives a notice in javascript console:

[cycle] terminating; zero elements found by selector

• No, I'm not using that plugin--i thought the slider was a built-in feature with your theme's portfolio section. The photos show up as a list when I click "no" under "slider" but when I click "yes" the photos disappear altogether.
  • edited October 2013 Posts: 493
    Can you tell me what customization have you implemented in your theme? Which files were affected with this customization? Or maybe you can send it to me on private msg?
    Post edited by Argone on