Before you ask please READ THIS

Changing color of image title in lightbox (SOLVED)

edited January 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 3
I am trying to figure out how to change the color of the image title in the light box to black so it doesn't show up. I want it there for SEO purposes but I don't want the title to be visible. Any suggestions? I am not a coder so please be specific.

I looked through the old posts and did not see this question.
Thanks in advance!
Post edited by moneybmoney on

Comments

• AirAir
    edited January 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Hello

Exactly same topic and exactly same reasoning -> http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/1838/how-to-change-font-color-of-image-titles-in-lightbox#Item_2

Ligthbox title doesn't affect SEO as it is generated after use actions on page.

PS.
    moneybmoney said: I looked through the old posts and did not see this question.
    Strange, cause it was posted no longer then month ago and had almost same title:-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Thanks and very sorry. That was actually my post from a month ago. I guess having a newborn and trying to catch up on work at 1am isn't helping.

I have the css but can't figure out where to insert it? I have tried pasting it in the CSS via the editor and also tried a plugin, neither worked. Can you screen shot me where to paste it?

Thanks!
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 3
    Never mind I got it, thanks and sorry for being an idiot:)
    Post edited by moneybmoney on