Before you ask please READ THIS

different background music for different pages

edited January 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 37
HI, I'm wanting to add background music to an Album but not have it on all the pages. Is this possible? Or is there a way to add a sound file to an album? Thanks :)

Comments

• edited January 2014 Posts: 38
    few post below in the hypershot thread.
    I gave my probably not perfect solution, and obsolete as I did it with an old release, but just for you to know it might be possible yes but needs little comprehension from wordpress & coding.
    Post edited by Paul on
    Ah, Good thank you. I am newish to wordpress, but I was a web designer/builder for 10 years from the late nineties to 2009. So I know a little php, and I can find stuff that I need, but was hoping someone else maybe had found how to do this, as I don't have a lot of time these days and am on quite heavy pain medication, so it makes me a little foggy. I'm using a child theme, and have adjusted functions.php before, but writing code straight off my back that is another story. So was hoping someone here may have figured it out. Thanks! I hope you can help. :)
    Well as far as I know I could play different track per album and I had no 'crash' from my mod, I copied pasted the modified lines in the exact same thread made 2 days ago : http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/1922/client-wants-unique-music-per-album#Item_4

The only point is that I cannot promise update didn't broke my logic (nor line numerotation). But you might figure out how it's working : adding 2 customs var to album page, passing them to the player in JS for the call of the player... sorry I'm probably less skilled than you and it took 24h to have it running so you might succeed with little test and perseverance ;)
  • AirAir
    As Paul said, try this solution, or wait for update in that matter, but it can be not fast as I have long queue things to do before it.

With regards.
    Thanks guys. I'll give it a go. I've been distracted. But will let you know how I go.
  • AirAir
    Custom music for single post/page/album added in new version 1.6. I hope we will release it today:-)

With regards.
    Wow, wonderful! Thank you!