Before you ask please READ THIS

Blog Background

edited January 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 13
Hello,
first of all many congratulations for this great theme. I´m very happy with it ;)
I'm setting up my website but i need your help.
1-How can i put ALL visible background of the blog the same color, in my case grey as i select in hypershot/blog appearence/content background color. As you can see in the screenshot the part next to the head bar is white (i make a red box in the screenshot). How can i make it grey???
I use the White Theme and i know when i change in hypershot/appearence/main appearence settings/custom background to a grey color this situation is resolved but make all other pages in the site with same background color, and i don't want it. I want this grey background only in ALL visible background of the blog.
2-How can i move the blog title and filter box a little upper, more next to the header as show in the screenshot too???
Many thanks in advance
Screen Shot 2014-01-26 at 8.55.35 PM.png
1278 x 625 - 258K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    1. If you use separate page for blog then you can use its settings. However there is small issue with it.
    Go to blog page settings and set color in Background color.
    Issue is you also have set Image, but you can write there anything, for example L:-)

2. This is second, different question and should be added in new topic.
    Use such custom CSS:

.info-bar .inside{
    padding-top: 5px;
    }
    info-bar .tools {
    top: 5px;
    }
    With regards.
  • AirAir
    Air said: ssue is you also have set Image, but you can write there anything, for example L:-)
    Fixed in new version 1.6. I hope we will release it today:-)

With regards.