Before you ask please READ THIS

Album images : upload order

edited June 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 65
Hi,

I have just update to newer theme and wp version.

When i upload images to a new album, they will appear in opposite order than before. The latest picture of the set (also the last shot taken in time) is being uploaded first and appear on top of others. I need to keep the chronological order. How could I achieve this?

Thanks for your answer,

Charles

Comments

• AirAir
    edited June 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Just checked and can't confirm that. Have you updated from some very old version?
    If yes try to edit your album and Save it(click Update) without making any changes. After this try again adding images.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi,
    I created a new album, uploaded the pictures I need.
    Before ,each file was being processed in file name desc order and the upload progression bar was displayed in the same screen.
    Now It is being uploaded via the gallery interface and the result is different.
    For example uploading IMG_2520, IMG_2524, IMG_2527 has for consequence that order and chronology are inversed. See the enclosed file as a screenshot.
    Thanks in advance for your feedback on this point,
    Charles

screenshot.jpg
    1037 x 365 - 38K
  • AirAir
    You talk about very past of theme. Now it works this way with gallery interface:-)
    I don't have control over how images are displayed in gallery interface but I know some plugins mess this up and can produce bad results(inverse order). However by default your images should be added in same order that you have uploaded them.

With regards.
    Hi Air,
    Thanks for your feedbacks. I will deactivate all pluggins and try again:-)
    Kind Regards,
    Hi,
    Same problem without any plugins activated, this is a known wordpress issue but unfortunately can't find any acceptable solution for it... I am surprised no Hypershot users have reported this issue. If you think about any workaround, please advise me.
    Thanks again,

• AirAir
    charlyzbox said: I am surprised no Hypershot users have reported this issue.
    No one reported it cause plugins mess that up(like posts order plugin). You said that you have plugins deactivated but I have long list of plugins that break WP things even after removing them.

Check in other place is your media presented in correct order in "gallery interface".

With regards.
    Hi,
    No it is not in correct order in the gallery interface, that's where the problem is.
    Kind Regards,
    Charles