Before you ask please READ THIS

Adamant Options not works properly

edited July 2014 in Adamant Posts: 15
Hello!

I bought the theme yesterday, felt amazed by it. Congratulations.
Now for my little issue:
Today, while customizing some stuff to "play" with the theme before actually working on it's new face, i discovered that somethings are not working on Adamant Options session. For example, i can change the logos but i can't change the colors of the header, fonts, background, etc...

I'm pretty sure i installed it properly and uploaded demo content so i could understand how everything works. All plugins are ok, too. I don't know what this could be, since it's a pretty intuitive tool, so i came to you guys.

What can we do to solve this problem?

-Thiago

Comments

Hi Thiago,

Could you give us your website url, so we can examine what is happening?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Yes, of course.

A little more feedback: Some previous changes i had done appeared. But kept coming back to the older default settings a few times. Then i did new changes and it got back for the previous one. I considered also that maybe this could be lag from the server, but all the other things that i change are completed successfuly.

Here is the link i'm using, it's a temporary one:
    http://ed9.9dc.myftpupload.com/wp-login.php

You can login with user: admin / pass: teste - created only for you guys.
    Hi Thiago,

it seems that the this is server fault. Response headers suggest that your server is caching some files for 24 hours.
    Files are ok, but server is sending to browser those which are cached, that is why you see changes after many hours.
    Could you send more info about server you are using? php version?
    Perhaps you should ask you hosting provider to check it?
    All the Best.
    Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Well, this comes as a no surprise. I recently had contracted GoDaddy basic plan for one year, and i hope this is related to the temporary url somehow. It's the wordpress ready server, came fully ready.

Here's what they offer:
    - WordPress 3.8
    - Apache 2.4.3
    - cURL 7.19.7
    - MySQL 5.5.33 (Percona)
    - PHP 5.4.16
    - Varnish 3.0.4

But i have a question: If this is server related, why the images and the resets works so fast? When i change a text, for example, it goes to the website right away. I saw that you guys did a reset and it's already there. Is my guess about the temporary domain url correct for a caching issue?
    Here, i found this link very useful to resolve this issue:
    http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/8964/managed-wordpress-blacklisted-plugins?locale=pt-BR&countrysite=br

I took a look on the plugins i needed to install and looks like none is related to this blacklist. Can you guys double check?
    Hi Thiago,
    it's not the plugins fault.
    It's server caching mechanism. I'm sure.

This might help: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-css-files-arent-updatingtaking-forever-to-cacheingserver-issue
    All the Best.
    Hi Surgeon.

Yes, it seems like that. But anyway, i'm getting used to it now, all the changes i did yesterday went faster and it's updating anyway. Thanks for the attention and sorry for the trouble.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!