Before you ask please READ THIS

Help with your theme

edited August 2014 in Adamant Posts: 0
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

christineneely said: 1) The navigation items look bold? They're not supposed to be bold. They are not told to be bold either (I checked).
    Go to Adamant Options >> Layout >> Navigation Menu and please modify 'Text weight for navigation menu' option.

christineneely said:
    2) On an iPad all the headers look like I have double vision... the fine lines are doubled over. Once again... help?
    On my ipad i don't see anything like double vision. Without screenshots i can't help you.

christineneely said: 3) The grids for the portfolio (galleries) segment are all funny sizes. I DO know the photographer I'm helping has a bad habit of cropping every single image differently.... but can I set a constraint for the grid so that it's always cropped in 3:2 ratio?
    Go to Adamant Options >> Custom Style and paste this:
    .g-link{
    background-size: cover;
    }

christineneely said: 4) When I click, it's meant to drop down..... see for yourself, a funny grid drops down instead of a slider (i.e. your demo)... Can you point me in the right direction?
    In our demo we use Works shortcode, not the gallery shortcode - therefore the behaviour is different.
    For single gallery purpose you can use 'Image gallery' shortcode or 'Image carousel' shortcode.
    christineneely said: 5) How can I remove the overlay magnifying glass which blocks the viewer from reading "Babies" for example in that same "work" segment?
    Go to Adamant Options >> Custom Style and paste this:
    .g-link .cov:after {
    height: 0;
    width: 0;
    }
    christineneely said: 6) How can I change the lazy load to be blue instead of red when it's loading the slideshow/portfolio?
    Go to Adamant Options >> Custom Style and define another color properity for .ajax_loader class, like:
    .ajax_loader{
    color: #0088D0;
    }
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    IMG_3164.png
    768 x 1024 - 844K
    christineneely said:
    #2 (double vision text) is attached as a file. Please note "about Shaleem"
    I see it now, but i still can't reproduce this situation on my ipad... have you tried different font family?

christineneely said: (2:3 ratio) still doesn't work with that code!
    change

.g-link{
    }

to

.g-link {
    background-position: center center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }
    that will place images more correctly.
    But 2:3 ratio is something impossible to achieve.
    We would have to make some decisions whether modify our theme or not.
    All the Best.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Go to Adamant Options >> Layout >> Navigation Menu, fint 'Screen size below which menu transform to mobile version' parameter (at the very bottom of section) and set it to maximum value.
    All the Best.