Before you ask please READ THIS

Change the order of categories in works filters

edited September 2014 in Adamant Posts: 18
Hi there
I'm creating a portfolio using worklist. However the categories in my filter menu (above the thumbnails grid) seem to appear in a random order. How can I control the order of these categories? Thanks!

Post edited by stepharoche on

Comments

Hello,
    this feature is not implemented, but it seams to be rational, so:
    thank you for request, we'll develop this feature.
    Wait please few days for new version of Adamant.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hello,
    FYI - new version of Adamant theme is available to download from ThemeForest.
    The feature you requested is placed in the edit panel of 'Works list' shortcode.
    Go to 'Display order of the categories inside the filter' textarea and fill it with categories in order You wish. (there's small info below this textarea).
    All the Best.
  • Thanks guys, we shall update our version of Adamant.
  • Hey Surgeon
    Sorry we're a bit new to this. We can't seem to install the new version of the theme. When I install "adamant_v.1.4.5.zip", Word Press comes back with an error message saying that the destination directory already exists. Should we erase the old Adamant directory from the server or rename it? Thanks!
    Hi,
    please refer to http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/adamant/#!/installation_update section 'Update theme'.
    The adamant_v.1.4.5.zip file contains 'adamant' folder and this folder contains new version of Adamant theme.
    All the Best.