Before you ask please READ THIS

Insert sound file

edited October 2014 in Adamant Posts: 18
Hi guys

I'm trying to insert sound files in my Works but they simply won't show up on the page. I add the files in the main content editor, using the 'add media' button. I tried to add it as a link too but without success. What am I doing wrong?

My site: http://www.unlockmybrief.com/

Thanks!

Comments

Which work are you talking about?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • It's called "Canal + BETC - 360" It's at the top of the portfolio.
    Hi,
    this elements have inline style like:

style="width: 100%; visibility: hidden;"

that is why You can't see them. ;)
    just remove 'visibility: hidden;'
    All the Best.
  • I see. I'm not very familiar with using word press though. Where can I find the CSS to amend? Thanks again!
    Hi,
    if you put those files - you must know how to use wordpress editor, so edit works with audio files, find the very place of embeded files, and change it's 'style' parameter.
    All the Best.
  • Hi Surgeon
    This may seem silly once you know where it is, but all I see is this, no other inline style for the embeded file:

[embed]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ni229fkwrf4yfye/ALEXANDRIE V1 30.mp3[/embed]

That's what I see when I switch from the 'visual' to the 'text' editor of the work, in the work edit panel. Am I looking in the wrong place?
    OK then,
    I'll ask you to send me login credentials to admin panel (do it via private message, please)
    I'll take a look at it.
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    the problem is fixed now, and updated version (v 1.4.6) of Adamant is available to download.
    All the Best.