Before you ask please READ THIS

Alt text not changing

edited October 2014 in Blame Posts: 44
Hello,

I finish the site, however the alt text in my images is not showing in the page source. Any idea how to fix this?
Screenshot attached. I changed them in the media file but stays the same.
Screenshot at Oct 23 18-17-09.png
1008 x 250 - 91K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Your screen shot tells nothing what image it is. Cause it is cropped and out of context. Is it image in revolution slider?
    I must tell you that not every image in plugins/themes can be altered by media menu, cause some are stored and use differently.

Anyway try giving me more clue what image you mean.

With regards.
  • I'm trying to add the ALT attributes to show in the page source. SEOquake is saying the alt attributes are empty. I changed them in the media file but the are not changing on the page source. and yes they are from the revolation slider.
    Screenshot at Oct 23 18-17-09.png
    1008 x 250 - 91K
    Screenshot at Oct 24 22-07-55.png
    856 x 216 - 26K
  • AirAir
    OK. So This plugin says they are empty, but on you screen shot I can see they are not empty, but you want change them.

Maybe you have some cache plugin that loads old version even after you change alt attribute? If you changed "alts" for other images, that are not from Revolutino Slider, then do you see changes?

With regards.
  • The images that aren't changing are the ones from the slider. The other images alt text changed. However with the SEOquake all images show alt attribute empty.
  • AirAir
    edited October 2014 Posts: 10,970
    In this documentation http://themepunch.com/codecanyon/revolution_wp/documentation/#!/image_layers they say there is spacial place where you can set alt attribute. Please check it.
    kingcontent said: However with the SEOquake all images show alt attribute empty.
    Then we should ignore them.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • thank you!