Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer front-end editor give blank page..

edited November 2014 in Blame Posts: 4
Hi i have installed the theme. I purchased two of them.. one is working fine but the front-end editor of the second theme does not work. only the front-end visual composer.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I am sorry but I don't understand your massage:-S

You have bought two Blame themes, and installed them on separate installations and on one it is working while on other it don't?

Please explain in more details.

With kind regards.
  • yes that true...
    but the second theme has some issues. when i edit my pages using visual composer in backend mode it works but when i try to edit the pages in front-end visual composer it just gives me blank page.

wp-admin/edit.php?vc_action=vc_inline&post_id=5&post_type=page

Please help. Why i am getting blank page when i try to edit page in front-end visual composer.

• AirAir
    It is very hard to say. What are the differences between your two pages?

1. Is it different hosting?
    2. Maybe you use different plugins on each page and one is breaking page?

Also I heard that there are conflicts between Layer slider and front-end editor in visual composer, that makes such issues. That yet have to be solved by both plugin authors.
    As I advise to our users - front-editor looks cool, but I wouldn't rely on it too much cause it is still buggy as it is pretty new thing in Visual composer.

With regards.
  • both have same hosting... same server infact.

i am also getting license issues with layer slider...

please note that i have to upload most of the plugins manually
  • Also tha ks for the reply... really appreciate that.
  • AirAir
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,970
    nasirahmadkhan said: i am also getting license issues with layer slider
    If you bough your own license then you can have issues, if you use plugin bundled with our theme then you don't haver any :-) Layer slider plugin just informs you that you can't have autoupdates cause you are not their client:-)

So about your issues - try disabling plugins one by one, and check will this fix issue at any step. This way we will know where is the issue.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on