Before you ask please READ THIS

Image links NOT working

edited November 2014 in Blame Posts: 5
Hello there!

Me and my team are still setting our new website based on you Blame theme and we just run into some issues with links and images.

We need to add elements (images) to our pages which need to be clickable to link other pages but even when we set that property on the edition panel it's not working on the actual site.

Do you know why could be happening this?
Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

I need much more details. Do you do it in wordpress editor, or in Visual composer? Can you share screen shot of your settings and link to actual page where it does not work?

With regards.
    I'm having the exact same problem. For example, on this page: http://1fry.fathalf.com/menus/ I added the pictures and in the edit box add the link I want it to link to, and tell it to open it in the same window. I save it, but then when I view the page, the picture is not linked.

I tried adding a picture through adding a text element, and linking that, and that way does work. See above link for example. There's some bug in the visual compuser.

Also, I added text elements through the visual composer, and when I try to add   code in the text mode, not visual, once I click save, it strips all the new code I add.
  • AirAir
    jcgr said: Also, I added text elements through the visual composer, and when I try to add   code in the text mode, not visual, once I click save, it strips all the new code I add.
    What code you add? Cause wordpress strips any potential risky code from editor. You can google about it.
    jcgr said: There's some bug in the visual compuser.
    Indeed there is bug, thanks for help with detecting it!

Please use file from attached ZIP file. Put it in blame/vc_templates/.
    It will fix it.

With regards.
    zip
    zip
    vc_single_image.zip
  • Hey there!

Thank you!! That worked just great!
    All solved :D