Before you ask please READ THIS

Translation problem and question...

edited November 2014 in Adamant Posts: 2
Hello, I bought your theme Adamant and I have some little problem with the translation. I followed step by step documentation file and translation does not change. I'm sure I put my fr_FR.po and fr_FR.mo files in the folder : adamant > languages... I would like you to help me on this.

Also, I have a quick question for you ... is it possible to change the size of images in the grid of the Works section? I would like my pictures are higher and less large ... or, is it possible to choose the part of the image (currently the thumbnail takes the middle of the image) to be displayed in the grid Works? I do not know if I'm clear in my words ... if not let me know I will try to send you a print screen. :)

Thank you!
Best Regards!
Anik

Comments

Hi Anik,
    it's always good to send a screenshot and url of the site.
    As for language: have you set french language in Left Menu >> Settings >> General (at the very bottom)?
    As for image size in works - there's no special setting to achieve this, but you can try do this with custom styles, that you can put in Adamant Options >> Custom Styles
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • edited November 2014 Posts: 2
    Thank you for your reply, but I already did everything the steps, my Wordpress is in French, but what I'm talking about is the translation of the theme that does not occur. I edited the files with PoEdit and I placed the .po .mo files in the theme folder, but nothing changes ...

For images, I looked in the css file to find how to do, but without success ... :(
    Post edited by Aniknik on
    Hello Aniknik,
    to check what is happening with language issue i would have to take a look at you installation.
    So - if you don't bother - please send me login credentials (via private message).
    All the Best.
  • Hello,
    Same problem for me, i'd like to translate few words from the Blog section in french.
    General language set to french, found mo and po files in www/wp-content/themes/adamant/languages,(there were two files, pl_PL mo and po) edit po in poedit and replace it (named fr_FR.po and fr_FR.mo (via filezilla) but nothing happened. Can you help me? thanks!
    Hi,
    You need to translate the theme as well as the 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13' plugin.
    All the Best.
  • Thanks, it works now :)