Before you ask please READ THIS

Posts have title areas and background images I don't want.

edited November 2014 in Blame Posts: 9
For some strange reason after copied the full site from the dev server to the main server the blog posts have title areas and background images that I don’t want. where in the admin can I fix this. Just posts. I waited for the new theme update. I was hopping this would be fixed. Still no way to turn off the title area within posts? Its marked in the admin as do not show so, why do I still see them? Please help remove them from the posts. See attached screen cap. the black background with title should be hidden. http://chargebackhelp.com
Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 4.38.25 PM.png
2300 x 1270 - 214K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    dukephoto said: I waited for the new theme update. I was hopping this would be fixed. Still no way to turn off the title area within posts?
    No one reported such issue so it is hard to fix something we don't know that is broken ;-)

But as I remember, posts copy setting from main blog page - so if you disable there title bar it will be also disabled across posts. Please give it a try.

If it doesn't suit you, then I will give you temporary CSS solution and add such option in next update.

With regards.
  • I don't see an area to turn this off. BTW, The main blog page doesn't have this anyway. So, Not sure thats the answer. It only appears on posts.

• AirAir
    But your blog page is not blog, but only widget from visual composer.
    If you have defined page for blog posts like shown here http://apollo13.eu/docs/blame/#!/adding_frontpage then in that page you can switch off title bar there.
    Using classic blog page is way more powerful then builder widget.
    dukephoto said: It only appears on posts.
    Yes, cause they require blog page to get settings. Probably it is not best designed dependencies in this case. I will remember to rethink this in future.

Hope now you can get what you want.

With kind regards.
  • So, I need to use a normal blog page in order to turn off titles on post pages? I don't think I can get the same look on the blog page I have now. Yes - No?
  • AirAir
    You don't have to use it, just define it, and set what you need. It would be faster if you would test yourself:-)

With regards.