Before you ask please READ THIS

Home Page as a blog with slider

edited December 2014 in Superior Posts: 25
Hello, Im trying to setup my home page as a blog with a slider, i wasn't able to add the slider from the default blog main page, so i create another home and add the slider in there, i worked all the site and the portfolio, today i was ready to move and assign my new home page and something happen crashing the wp, getting this error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 419430400 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 393216 bytes) inE:\HostingSpaces\clinkwebsites\fabiolasingh.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\LayerSlider\config\defaults.php on line 874
At first i thought was something with the plugin from the slider so i deleted, then i download the updated zip for the template, I copy all the files transfer to the server and nothing works, i also have a backup in the server just in case, but i need your help.
all the other pages load correctly.
http://fabiolasingh.com/fabiolasingh/
but no the home page
If i try to load another theme and apply it works, so is something with superior
here is the first error i got today morning
Service Unavailable
thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Fabymosa said: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 419430400 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 393216 bytes) inE:\HostingSpaces\clinkwebsites\fabiolasingh.com\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\LayerSlider\config\defaults.php on line 874
    Did it happen while using Visual composer or just when opening site? Have you installed any new plugins, or new versions of plugins lately?
    Fabymosa said: If i try to load another theme and apply it works, so is something with superior
    It also can be conflict between plugins that theme support.

I have been on your site now and everything looks fine. So are you now using "issues free" backup?
    Fabymosa said: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
    And where exactly do you see this error?

Screenshots and link to exactly bugged sites can be helpful, however it sounds like some plugins conflict.

Lets hope we will solve it fast:-)

With regards.
  • I was able to recover the home page.
    and my main problem is this... im usign this as a blog for the home page and the pages inside as a web as you can see .
    I like to have my home with a slider and the only way to do it was creating a post and then assign the slider to the post.
    But im having a hard time to create the post so they can show the summary in the home and assign the categories. this is really the only part is missing from the site.
    can you givean email so i can give my access login for better review of the project.
    I really appreciate your help
    Fabiola
  • I also trying to update the slider and have this error:
    Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in E:\HostingSpaces\clinkwebsites\fabiolasingh.com\wwwroot\wp-includes\update.php on line 119
    Plugin activated successfully.
  • here is the error to insert the licence
    licence.jpg
    1018 x 677 - 206K
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Slider issue - are you putting there purchase code of theme? If yes then it won't work. Plugin is bundled with theme, so unless you buy separate license for this plugin, you have to stick to theme updates that contains plugins(that are bundled with theme) updates.

About you main issue:
    Please show on screen shot what you mean, cause giving me access will not help unless you explain it better to me :-) Maybe you see on our demo thing that you wish to achieve?

With regards.