Before you ask please READ THIS

lightbox gallery in portfolio?

edited December 2014 in Adamant Posts: 6
Hi, first of all I love the theme, everything works fine, I just have a question,

How can I do the same you do in your demo site? In the portfolio work named POSTER FRAME right sidebar you have an image and then the lightbox gallery if I click on the image.

But instead of that in my site it shows me all the pictures one below the other

thanks in advance!

Comments

Hi,
    but what is the case? To many pictures or the position of pictures relative to the content?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • hi, thanks for the answer.

You can check it in http://ixnakayo.com/3030web/
    in the ROMA project in portfolio.

all the images appear one below the other instead only one image displayed.
    But You placed all the images that are displayed, right?
    There's only one way to avoid display images in grid. Edit this Work, and in metaboxes find 'Present media in:' and set it to slider. But You wont get lightbox functionality.
    All the Best.
  • how can I do the same you do in the demo? I need something like the POSTER FRAME work in the portfolio section you have in the demo. Is it possible? just one image and click and have a lightbox

thanks in advance.
  • I attach the pic so you can see what I need. maybe its easier to understand. thanks in advance.
    fb55bb0cd0708d74a3414c7249dd1d3c.jpg
    852 x 640 - 142K
    No, it's not implemented. You'll get all uploaded images displayed in grid or slider mode.
    All the Best.