Before you ask please READ THIS

Menu on mobile devices

edited December 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 13
Dear,
I have some menu issues on mobile devices.
It doesn't work at all on tablets or mobile phones.

I just made some css changes for what concern the letter kerning, but nothing more.

What is happening?

Thank you
Elisa

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

You know that in computer world milions on things could go wrong, so I don't think that listing all of them is possible here. However if you would post live link, that we could narrow that number, and find solution:-)

With regards.
  • Hello!
    Sure I know it :) But I have to solve this particular problem because it's a website for a fussy client

Here is the link
    http://www.lodenism.com (italian version)
    http://www.lodensim.com/eng (english version)

Best
  • AirAir
    OK I can see the problem. Please tell me where you have put your custom CSS. We advice to add it in custom CSS plugin or child theme http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/modification_of_theme
    I am asking cause I want to know what exactly have you changed.

With regards.
  • I put this code at the bottom of style.css

.top-menu{
    letter-spacing:1px;
    }

I made the other changes (color and font-size) through Hypershot theme setting - menu section.

Best
    Elisa
  • AirAir
    I just see that you are using sooooo old version of this theme, like 2 years old. There were so many fixes to menu during that time, you should definitely update theme, cause right now it can be issue that theme had after release.

With regards.
  • Hi,
    just updated the theme via ftp but nothing changes...

Other solutions?

Best
    Elisa
  • AirAir
    It works fine now, refresh your cache.

With regards.
  • Hi!
    It works fine, thank you very much...but how can I cahnge the submenu li position from the left to the right just to have this
    UOMO
    GALANTE
    MALANDRINO

instead of this?

UOMO
    GALANTE
    MALANDRINO

Thank you very much
    Best
    Elisa
  • AirAir
    For some strange reason theme calculates that there is no space on right side and this is why it shows submenu that way. It could be either this flag, or some of modifications that you did. Can you try to disable all of above and check if it will help?

With regards.
  • I just try to delete my custom css and upload again the original theme css but nothing changes?

No chance to modify ii through css?

Best
  • AirAir
    I have just checked your page and there are still all customizations :-)

We can do it by CSS but this will cover issue not solve it. However, as you wish :-)

Use this

.top-menu ul.otherway{
    left: 0;
    right: auto;
    }
    .top-menu ul ul.otherway{
    left: 100%;
    right: auto;
    }
    With regards.
  • Yeah I know it... I just tried to reset all and then put all my customizations again :)

Thanks for the css code...I tried several times but you won

Thanx
    Elisa