Before you ask please READ THIS

Text animation

edited January 2015 in Chillout Posts: 3
How do I create the animated text like you have on the sample page, "think outside the box" and "bringing design to life"?

Comments

Hello,
    this is done by use of 'Revolution Slider' plugin.
    You can always import slider used on the demo page into your site and modify it.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Can you tell us how you import the slider used in the demo? When I added the Revolution Slider to my site, it made all my content disappear.
    ashley_evolve said: Can you tell us how you import the slider used in the demo?
    You should have two .zip files in package that You've downloaded form ThemeForest, those files are located in 'Dummy Data\Slider' folder.
    Just go to Revolution Slider panel, click on 'Import Slider' and point one of the .zip files.
    ashley_evolve said: When I added the Revolution Slider to my site, it made all my content disappear.
    It's really hard to say anything if I can't look at it. What do you mean by 'all your content'? content of slider? content of entire page?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.