Before you ask please READ THIS

Animation

edited February 2015 in Chillout Posts: 1
Hi there,

I'm loving your theme! I purchased it yesterday and I'm adding my content to it slowly. One question though - I am not a big fan of animation for the menus - how can I:

1) Remove animation from the middle logo (I have shield image and logo image uploaded). I want it to be completely static there and not move unless the screen size is changed.

2) Remove animation from the menu text whenever I click on a new menu. When I hover the mouse over and it changes to an icon is great, but once I click on a menu then the menu animation plays again from the centre. I want to keep it static.

Keep up the good work guys and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Kind regards,
Francis

Comments

Hello Francis,
    Smlok said: 1) Remove animation from the middle logo (I have shield image and logo image uploaded). I want it to be completely static there and not move unless the screen size is changed.
    I'm not quite sure if I'm following your idea... the shield with logo moves only when user hovers over the menu OR when user scrolls the page down. There's no animation when user resizes the browser's window.
    Smlok said: 2) Remove animation from the menu text whenever I click on a new menu. When I hover the mouse over and it changes to an icon is great, but once I click on a menu then the menu animation plays again from the centre. I want to keep it static.
    After clicking on inactive menu item few things are going on in a sequence:
    1. Active item menu is still active
    2. scroll animation starts, but previous active menu item remains active.
    3. when scroll animation reaches the target area then:
    3a. previous active menu item becomes inactive (thus the animation is played)
    3b. clicked menu item becomes active (similar animation is played).

What exactly You want to turn off?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.