Before you ask please READ THIS

How to turn on COMMENTS on a PAGE

edited February 2015 in Blame Posts: 24
Hi,

Is there a way to add comments to PAGES?

Thanks,
Adam

Comments

• AirAir
    edited February 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Hello

Go to page.php and ABOVE this code line ~40

</div>

<?php get_sidebar(); ?>

Add this <?php comments_template( '', true ); ?>

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 24
    Hi thank you!

However:
    1. How do I turn comments on only on certain pages
    2. The code you suggested makes the comment go across the whole page (See attachment) unlike the blog page where is is padded on the sides . Can you tell me how to make it look more like the blog page.

Thanks again -
    Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 4.53.12 PM.png
    1364 x 396 - 66K
    Post edited by thekato on
  • AirAir
    Hello.
    thekato said: 1. How do I turn comments on only on certain pages
    Go to each page, in top right corner in "Screen Options" enable "Discussion", and then there will show up options to disable comments on certain page, check screen.
    thekato said: The code you suggested makes the comment go across the whole page (See attachment) unlike the blog page where is is padded on the sides . Can you tell me how to make it look more like the blog page.
    Probably you inserted code one DIV to low. Show me live link, and also check again if you followed my instructions precisely.

With kind regards.
    com.png
    589 x 294 - 12K
  • edited February 2015 Posts: 24
    Hi,

1. Re: Air wrote: "Go to each page, in top right corner in "Screen Options" enable "Discussion", and then there will show up options to disable comments on certain page, check screen."

It worked, thanks!, however now says: "Comments are closed" on the page see http://www.impactconnector.com/ - how do I get rid of this?
    Post edited by thekato on