Before you ask please READ THIS

Plugins

edited March 2015 in Chillout Posts: 4
I have purchased and installed the Chillout theme, however it seems to have dependent Plugins that need to be installed in order for the Theme to work. But none of the plugins are available to install (see attached screenshot) nor can they be searched for and installed via the main WP Plugin page. Apparently the Theme's Plugins are located in a Private Repository which can not be accessed - could you advise as to how I can access those to solve the problem?
Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 19.47.26.png
742 x 444 - 73K

Comments

Check all checkbox on the left, and pick 'Install' from 'Bulk actions', and then 'Apply'
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi yes that's the first thing I did, but a message comes back to say 'failed to download'. This message appears if you try to install all of them together or one at a time.
    OK,
    so You need to install them manually:

When You unpack the theme package You get the folder named 'chillout' - open it, go to location 'chillout\inc\plugins\' the plugin package is here.

As for installing plugins manually please refer to: http://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • That folder is not in the zipped up Chillout file structure that was received. I can not install manually either because they can not be found on the WP Plugin system. Can you send the plugins to us directly?
  • Hi just checking that you received the question above? Could you advise as to when you can respond and/or send the files as we need to resolve the problem ASAP. Thanks,
  • AirAir
    edited March 2015 Posts: 10,970
    I believe you have plugins in theme, just check on ftp('wp-content/themes/chillout/inc/plugins') or in ZIP file that you have from theme forest go to another zip, this time with theme, and then follow 'chillout\inc\plugins\'. I believe this is what surgeon meant.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on