Before you ask please READ THIS

True Full-Width Content

edited May 2015 in Blame Posts: 28
I'm back!

I am not able to create true full-width content on my website. I am trying to add images into a row via visual page builder. These particular images have a border shown on them. When I view them live on the website, there is some extra width added. You'll see that here: http://wileychandler.com/rwtnbook/

Is there a way to make the content fill the entire width of the window without having the extra padding on the sides?

Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

You should think about compressing this image cause now it was 7MB and it takes much too long to load it.

Answering your question: this space is padding from builder and it is very hard to remove it without affecting whole layout of other pages. If you could somehow add ID to this "cell" that holds this image then we could write custom CSS for it specially.
    Unfortunately this is weak spot of builder.

With kind regards.
  • That's not a problem. I think it'll be easier for me to find a work-around than to have a custom code for each image I want to fit on the page that way.

Also, all of the images are much too large! They are for a test page, but thank you for the warning!

Best,