Before you ask please READ THIS

Navigation arrows at "Works"

Hi There!

I've attached view of "works" item from your sample site. Unfortunately there is no such navigation (arrows-cross) at my site's "works" (stasgavrilov.com) (but it is so at "people"). Please tell me what should I do to add this navigation to "works".

Thank you!
Снимок экрана 2015-06-21 в 22.14.36.png
1616 x 924 - 870K

Comments

Hello,
    You should edit home page, find 'Works List' shortcode and set 'Link target' parameter to 'To modal window'.

Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Yep! That worked! Thank you! Is it possible to add this parameter to news-blog part?
    One more question - something went wrong with "genres" section at "works" - there is no such option at my site (pointed red at attached printscreen). Please let me know how to fix it:) Thank you!
    genres.jpg
    900 x 578 - 283K
    EmperorStan said: Yep! That worked! Thank you! Is it possible to add this parameter to news-blog part?
    No, it's not possible.

EmperorStan said: One more question - something went wrong with "genres" section at "works" - there is no such option at my site (pointed red at attached printscreen). Please let me know how to fix it:) Thank you!
    Please click on 'Screen Options'. I've marked it on attached image.

scr.jpg
    900 x 578 - 197K
    All the Best.
  • Thank you for fastest answer. Already tried that. All options are checked but nothing happens
    Снимок экрана 2015-06-22 в 19.00.25.png
    1419 x 759 - 248K
    Somehow there is no 'Genre' taxonomy registered for Works, and this is something quite odd, because it's registered by the same piece of code. I assume there is something that is breaking this taxonomy.

Try to deactivate all plugins that are not shipped with chillout and try then.
    All the Best.
  • Solved! Thanks!