Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo and Page tittle alignment

Hello,
I've noticed that my logo and title are not aligned on the left when the browser is in full size. But it is working good while the browser window is reduced. You can test with the following page to better see the behavior change between these two modes:
http://nomadnocry.com/album/angkor-what/
I wish them to be always aligned left, removing the blank space currently on full window mode. How could this be achieved?
Thanks for your support,
Charles

Comments

• AirAir
    edited June 2015 Posts: 10,970
    If I understand you right, then this custom CSS is for you:
    .top-menu{
    float: left;
    }
    With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hello,
    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I just want the logo and the title of the Album to be aligned left without a blank space. Today there is a blank on the left that doesn't appear when the window is reduced. Also fine on mobile but looks strange on PCs when browser's window is in full size.
    Charles
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

I am sorry, for some reason I though you talked about menu:-S

Currently it looks fine aligned (desktop 1920x1080):

You write about "browser is in full size" but I assume you mean setting "Layout style" to "wide"?
    If yes then use this custom CSS
    .info-bar .inside{
    max-width: none;
    }
    With kind regards.
    ss-2015-06-25_10-14-24.png
    703 x 213 - 38K
    In fact your screenshot (desktop 1920x1080) is displaying well my issue. I wish Logo and title to be 'touching' the left side of the window like we can see when browser window is reduced. ( see attached how it should be whatever resolution used)
    reduced and ok.jpg
    175 x 245 - 9K
  • AirAir
    Then use my CSS, and set Layout style to wide http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/appearance_menu_main_appearance_settings

With kind regards.