Before you ask please READ THIS

Lost content

Help please. Since updating my theme, my site seems to not work as it should. If you could please goto http://eyeondesign.co.uk you'll see a nice logo with menu either side and "Site under construction". If you click on "Home", this should take you to a page with much more content on it. In my artwork I have all the content there, but it's not allowing me to see anything below the image box with "DESIGN" in it. Also, the top menu collapses in over the log which is strange.
Any idea what's going on here. What should display is all this code:
[vc_row padding="80" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="230" a13_nava_timestamp="11416991504.6361"][vc_column][rev_slider_vc][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner font_color="#ffffff" css=".vc_custom_1423138270665{padding-top: 50px !important;}"][vc_column_text]

DESIGN • WEB • PRINT • IMAGE

[/vc_column_text][vc_text_separator title="Sums up what we do..." color="custom" el_width="50" title_size="h2" second_font="1" text_color="rgba(51,51,51,0.74)" accent_color="rgba(0,0,0,0.25)" margin_top="25" margin_bottom="45"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Design. It's everywhere. Today, people are so much more 'design-savvy' and that makes our job easier and more rewarding. It means we can be bolder, push the boundaries and be more creative, because the client is more on-board than before. Good design stands proud of the mediocre, and it proves it's worth, by working.

Web. Well that's everywhere too. And again, peoples expectations and understanding of 'the web' and what it can achieve are so much higher these days. And that means your website can be an powerful tool. We can help you fashion that tool into just what you need for the job.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Print. The art of ink on paper. But not just ink - try foils, embossings, laminates, metallic. And not just paper. Think textures, boards, fabrics, wild colours, duplex and triplex, laser cut... it's endless. The art is now mixed with some serious science. Our in-depth understanding of the process covers all facets - litho, digital, large format, exterior and exhibition.

Image. From photography, through retouching and manipulation, from computer aided design rendering and animation to web optimising, anything image-related is, quite frankly, something we excel at. It's a skill we have focused on as one of our key services. Take a look for yourself in our image section.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" parallax="1" padding="160" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="215" a13_nava_timestamp="01417505971.3721" bg_image="288"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text css=".vc_custom_1423215527968{padding-bottom: 10px !important;}"]

DESIGN

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" bg_color="#ffffff" padding="80" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="-1" a13_nava_timestamp="1417505971.3721"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text css=".vc_custom_1423215563955{padding-bottom: 20px !important;}"]

SOME OF OUR LATEST WORK

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][a13_recent_works grid_columns_count="4" load_more_button="1" grid_link_target="_self" grid_layout_mode="masonry" h_margin="10" v_margin="10" collapsible_filter="1" filter_position="center" orderby="date" container_position="top" grid_teasers_count="4" grid_categories="Design"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" parallax="1" padding="160" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="351" a13_nava_timestamp="01417505971.3721" bg_image="350"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]

WEB

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" bg_color="#ffffff" padding="80" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="362" a13_nava_timestamp="1417505971.3721"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]

A FEW OF OUR SITES

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][a13_recent_works grid_columns_count="4" load_more_button="1" grid_link_target="_self" grid_template="filtered_grid" grid_layout_mode="masonry" h_margin="10" v_margin="10" collapsible_filter="1" filter_position="center" orderby="date" container_position="top" grid_teasers_count="4" grid_categories="Office"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" parallax="1" padding="160" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="357" a13_nava_timestamp="01417505971.3721" bg_image="350"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]

PRINT

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" bg_color="#0e0e0e" padding="80" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="-1" a13_nava_timestamp="1417505971.3721"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Understanding print is so much more than just knowing how it's done. It's our complete understanding of all forms of print that allows us to stand back and cast a well considered eye on what will suit you best.

Litho, digital, large format, vinyl, embossed, debossed, hot foiled, laser cut, heat transfer, embroidered, duplex, triplex, soft touch lamination... it's a minefield of choice. Let us guide, advise and suggest options that works best, even show you options you didn't know existed. And rely on us to ensure that you get what you choose - all to often the end result doesn't match the promise.

Your print, be it on paper, card, vehicles, clothing, banners, flags or windows needs to be consistent and perfect. We can ensure that.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" parallax="1" padding="160" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="358" a13_nava_timestamp="01417505971.3721" bg_image="350"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" bg_color="#ffffff" padding="80" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="363" a13_nava_timestamp="1417505971.3721"][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]

SEE THE DIFFERENCE

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][a13_recent_works grid_columns_count="4" grid_link_target="_self" grid_template="filtered_grid" grid_layout_mode="masonry" h_margin="10" v_margin="10" collapsible_filter="1" filter_position="center" orderby="date" container_position="top" grid_teasers_count="4" grid_categories="Images"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width="1" bg_color="#3a3a3a" padding="80" a13_nava="1" a13_nava_title="125" a13_nava_timestamp="1416991149.482"][vc_column font_color="#aaaaaa"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner font_color="#ffffff" css=".vc_custom_1416996179540{padding-bottom: 30px !important;}"][vc_column_text]

GET IN TOUCH!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_column_text]

OUR ADDRESS

Get in touch to see what we can do to make you look amazing.

01308 456195
07739 898698
mike@eyeondesign.co.uk

31 Barrack Street
Bridport
Dorset
DT6 3LX[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][contact-form-7 id="5"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Are You sure that the update process went well? Somehow there's a few files not loaded, but they are right there.
    It's odd, realy.
    Can You give me temporary access to your websiet's admin panel? Do it only via private message, please.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    How do I do a private message?
    Sorry, found how to message. I'm not stupid, I promise :)
    To be honest, I used a plugin called 'Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades' to do the upgrade, is that ok to have done that?
    Ok, just done a fresh install by activating another theme then installing. Still same issue.
    Ok, done some narrowing down. It's to do with the Works List. I started to replicate the page, and as soon as I added a Works List, it went wonky again.
    Off to bed now, hopefully have some news in the morning.
    Hi Surgeon, can you respond please...
    I sent You a private message in response to one You have sent me.
    All the Best.
    I have added much more information since then, about the 'Work List' causing problems. Can you respond to that please.

I disabled all unnecessary plugins, but I suspect it's a problem between WPBakery Visual Composer and Visual Composer extend by Apollo13, neither of which I can turn off?

I turned Debug on, only to get this message on loads of sections
    Notice: Undefined variable: css in /services/webpages/e/y/eyeondesign.co.uk/public/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/shortcodes/vc_row_inner.php on line 23
    What is that?

Still no nearer to fixing this issue.
    Right, I have just deleted the folder "vc_extend_apollo13_chillout" via FTP. Loaded the page and the heading loads fine. Once added again it doesn't. So there is an issue with that for sure.
    This is the page with no "Works List" sections
    http://eyeondesign.co.uk
    This is EXACTLY the same page but with "Works List" sections
    http://eyeondesign.co.uk/home/

The header doesn't work, and the page only goes down to one section. Please help, this is getting ridiculous.
    The current issue is: You have Visual Composer 4.6.1 and we sell Chillout theme with 4.5.3 version.
    We don't support this combination. Please downgrade the Visual Composer to 4.5.3 version, check if the problem persists and report issues then.
    All the Best.
    Can you explain how I do that please. I cannot deactivate WPBakery in my Plugins, so if I have to remove it via FTP, what is it called?
    there's a js_composer folder inside ../wp-content/plugins/ folder.
    Just delete it, after that refresh admin panel and Chillout will ask You to go to plugin installer and instal it.
    All the Best.
    I removed that folder, refreshed the admin panel, now the page is blank and so is my site?
    In this case please take a js_composer.zip file from ../wp-content/themes/xperti/nc/plugins/ and copy it to ../wp-content/plugins/ folder and unzip it there, so You'll have a js_composer folder.
    All the Best.
    Well that has finally fixed the problem, thanks. You should warn people not to update their plugins if it's going to cause such a headache. Thanks for your help.