Before you ask please READ THIS

conflict with ultimate add on's plugin

Hey, i would like to have the 'normal links' to have the same css settings as the 'navigation anchor links'. That would be less work I think for bought off us. On normal links the item's are underlined and the hover effect does not work.
Please visit www.testteunie.be/jolly to see example.
gr tino

Comments

Hi,
    this situation of yours is caused by inappropriate usage of our theme.
    First three menu item are custom menu items and somehow (by WordPress) marked as current items - that's why they are undelined.
    Other menu items are Navigation Anchors, but - technically speaking - the hash element of each of those has no representation in page content.
    If You want to have navigation menu working like on our demo page You will have to manage navigation menu according to documentation: http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/chillout/#!/one_page_design
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hey, i'm aware off that, it's was to demonstrate that is not working. The problem is that i'm using 'ultimate ad on plugin' and this is in conflict with your theme. Is it possible you take a look at the confict. You activate your apollo13 addon then and see what happens. I can send you login if you want to. gr
    Ok, You can send me login credentials, do it via private message, but I hope You're also aware that this is far beyond the support responsibility.
    The point is: we didn't test Chillout with 'ultimate ad on plugin' and I can't work on your report with normal priority, so it'll take some time, few days more to check what could be wrong.
    All the Best.
    where to can i send email?
    Click my nick ant then 'Message' button on right-top, below header.
    All the Best.