Before you ask please READ THIS

Yoast issue

Hi Guys,

We are now 5 updates further and still the issue with yoast and the theme is there! I just created a new page but are unable to enter keywoards in yoast cause it mash ups the whole page! It getting very frustrated now cause i want to enter correct SEO on a certain page! Now a keywoard of another page is set cause i copied it and are unable to change it! See attachment:S
Schermafbeelding 2015-09-28 om 17.27.26.png
1920 x 1200 - 524K

Comments

The conflict between Visual Composer and SEO by Yoast is known, and it's beyond my help.
    I know that when You put keyword then Visual Coposer has some serious problems to work correctly.
    For me worked server upgrade, specially PHP version. What PHP version do You have on your hosting?

Another trick is to disable SEO by Yoast plugin while You're editing pages and when You finished enable it and enter all SEO data.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Yes i know you know this but it sucks reall and keep on going for 6 months now

i tried this

Another trick is to disable SEO by Yoast plugin while You're editing pages and when You finished enable it and enter all SEO data.

But as you can see in the screenshot my whole SEO YOAST field is grey.So i cant do anything with seo on the site anymore. This is the only theme what cause this problems with visual composer cause on all other themes vc works fine with yoast. So please come with a good solution for this cause it frustrates me very much. I pay for a theme wich should support such kind of SEO plugins!
    Hi,
    after my first reply I started to digg deeper, and I think I've found the solution, but I need to run some more tests so please wait day or two, I'll let You know.
    All the Best.
  • Yup it works now BUT there is something with the portfolio titles now, they are gone see attachment? And every time i change something on a page the permalink will change in a name of my works? See portfolio
    Schermafbeelding 2015-09-29 om 15.53.22.png
    1920 x 1200 - 1M
    I've noticed that before, and it is done by You in child theme style.css file
    All the Best.
  • I didnt changed a thing in style.css at all after you fixed the yoast issue? Can you please set it back for me? You got the credentials, and show me wich code i changed then. isnt possible, the day before yesterday there was a title?
    sportfeed said: the day before yesterday there was a title?
    Yes, it was invisible.
    CSS definitions that make title invisible are done by You, and I will not mess around with code You wrote. Simply remove it or modify.
    Sorry, but it's not a bug.

All the Best.
  • I did not use entered a code of CSS for 2 months now and yesterday it was there and today it isnt so?
    So?
    Like I told You - after this report (september 28th) I've noticed that Work items look like now, without titles.
    This is not done by me.
    I don't know whodone this.
    This is inside style.css file of child theme.
    It's not a bug.
    I didn't touch this file.
    I'm not touching it at the moment.
    I'll not touch it.
    In line number 24 there is a definition
    .classic .g-link .cov span, .posted_in_container, .in_post_widget .g-item .cov span {
    border-color: black;
    border-radius: 1px;
    bottom: 0;
    display: block;
    font-size: 60px !important;
    font-weight: normal;
    left: 0;
    margin-top: 40px !important;
    position: static;
    right: 0;
    text-align: center;
    }
    which is doing this. Change it, remove it, do whatever You want.
    It's not a bug.
    All the Best.
  • Never mind its fixed already